2. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, stored in the Users’ devices and intended for using websites. These files allow for the identification of the user device and appropriate display of the website adjusted to individual preferences. The default parameters of cookies allow only the server which has created them to read information contained in them. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of their storage on the end-user device, and a unique number.
3. Cookies are used to adjust the content of websites to user preferences, and to optimise the use of websites. Cookies are used with the exclusion of the personal identification of the User. The service provider processes data included in cookies when Users visit the Website. Cookies will be stored primarily for the purpose of adjusting the website to the individual needs of visitors, creating statistics of visits and storing the User’s data (after logging in), so that the User does not have to enter the login and password every time on each subpage of the homepage; changes in these settings may be made at any time.
4. Types of cookies:
- Temporary’ cookies related to the session remain in the web browser only during the session, i.e. until the moment of exit from a given website..
- ‘Permanent’ cookies remain in the web browser after the end of the session (if they are not removed by the user).
- ‘Analytical’ cookies collect information on the use of a given website, such as the web pages visited by a given user and any error messages; they do not collect information enabling user identification, and the collected data are aggregated in such a way that they become anonymous. Analytical cookies are used to improve the website operation..
- ‘Functional’ cookies allow the website to remember any choices made on websites (such as font size change, website adjustment) and enable such services as adding comments on blogs.
6. The website uses Google Analytics in order to track and analyse traffic on the Website as well as to collect and analyse data on the behaviour of persons visiting the Website. The analysis of traffic in the network is used mainly to optimise the website. According to the specific functionalities of Google Analytics, cookies may be used for marketing purposes, and data contained therein may be profiled.
The operator of Google Analytics is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351 with its registered office in the USA.
If you object to profiling or marketing activities, please use the appropriate settings in your web browser.
The user may at any time refuse to consent to the collection and processing of data related to the use of the Website by Google Analytics and to the processing of such data in connection with this by Google, and may prevent such activities at any time. For this purpose, you should download the browser add-on available here: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and then install it.
7. The table below presents the cookies used by SunRoof.
|_ga||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for site’s analytics report. The cookie store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||2 years||Analytics|
|_gid||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visited in an anonymous form.||1 day||Analytics|
|_gat||This cookies is installed by Google Universal Analytics to throttle the request rate to limit the collection of data on high traffic sites.||1 minute||Performance|
|_gcl_au||This cookie is used by Google Analytics to understand user interaction with the website..||3 months||Analytics|
|Test_cookie||The cookie is set by doubleclick.net. The purpose of the cookie is to determine if the users’ browser supports cookies.||15 minutes||Advertisement|
|_fbp||This cookie is set by Facebook to deliver advertisement when the are on Facebook or a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising after visiting the website.||3 months||Advertisement|
|fr||The cookie is set by Facebook to show relevant advertisement to the users and measure and improve the advertisements. The cookie also tracks the behavior of the user across the web on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plan.||3 months||Advertisement|
Apart from cookies set out in the above table, you should take into account the presence of session cookies which are temporarily stored in the user’s computer and automatically deleted after the web browser is closed. Their use is limited only to the transmission of the session identification data (represented by random digits generated by the server) which are necessary to enable the provision of specific services and to ensure safe and efficient navigation on the website. The so-called session cookies used on this website do not refer to other IT technologies which are potentially harmful to the confidentiality of the User’s data. They do not allow for the adoption of their personal data.
9. Detailed information on the change of settings related to cookies and their removal in the most popular web browsers are available in the web browser’s help section::
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari 6/7 Mavericks: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT
- Safari 8 Yosemite: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT
- Safari na iPhone, iPad lub iPod touch: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265