SE Senior Independent Accountant Göteborg, Västra Götaland
SunRoof is one of the fastest-growing BIPV hardware-enabled software start-ups within the clean energy space, looking for an Senior Independent Accountant in Sweden. Reporting to the Financial Manager, you will be a key member of the financial team and will play an important role in taking the business to its next level, whilst growing the finance function.
Your journey to sustainability begins with SunRoof. Join the ecological world SunRoof and together with accomplished Global Technology Companies Founders accelerate its mission of transitioning the world into sustainable energy, enabled by a blend of software and hardware. We are an international start-up developing fully solar 2-in-1 roofs and facades as well as solutions to support smart energy management in the EU and USA.
I herein confirm my acceptance for personal data processing for the purposes of the recruitment process carried out by subsidiaries of SunRoof International Holding AB based in Sweden. At the same time, I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of viewing and correcting data or deleting them, and I agree for the processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of future recruitment.
You will be responsible for operational aspects of the company finances and you will also be responsible for:
- Keeping the company's full accounting in accordance with applicable legal requirements
- Issue and posting of sales invoices
- Verification and registration of financial and accounting documents: costs, revenues, bank statements
- Month and year closing processes, including consolidation
- Preparation of periodic and annual declarations and reports
- Reconciliation of balances with contractors, ongoing analysis and verification of entries on accounting accounts
- Support in making tax decisions
- Optimization and improvement of the organization of accounting processes
- Payroll accounting management
- ERP implementation for accountancy
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of working as an independent accountant responsible for the full bookkeeping in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
- At least 5 years of Independent Accountant experience with relevant industry experience in finance
- Master degree in Finance, CPA or MBA preferred but not required
- Fluency in Swedish and English
- Strong finance-based analytical skills, well-structured and organized approach
- A chance to join our ambitious project a hypergrowth company
- Full-time employment or consultancy agreement with an attractive remuneration package
- Great independence in a pleasant and flexible work environment with a global company that is changing the world for the better with solar energy
- Possibility to shape the next generation solar smart home system.